Features of Thermoline Scientific Balances and Scales:
- Thermoline's range of balances represent a new standard level of analytical balances. They feature backlit graphic display.
- Measurement accuracy and reliability is determined by automatic internal adjustment/calibration system, triggered by time flow and temperature conditions.
- The highlight of the series is generation of GLP procedure in a form of printout from standard or custom configured report from balance adjustment/calibration process.
- The user accesses the balance's weighing pan through a big weighing chamber with sliding top and side glass doors.
- Each balance features RS 232 and USB output and additional display slot.
- Most models offer the possibility of weighing loads outside the main weighing platform (i.e. under hook weighing). This means of measurement is an alternative for weighing loads with non-standard dimensions and shapes and those create magnetic field.
- Under hook weighing is also applied for density determination procedures.
The entire range is European made to the highest standards and offers an alternative to the models you may already know. For those with a smaller budget but the same expectations of the big brands, this is the range to try.