Specially developed for cardiology the new cardiophon 2.0 is Riesters masterpiece. The cardiophon 2.0 features a series of innovative detail solutions, including the completely new constructed chest-piece, sound transmission and binaural.
Especially in the frequency range between 200 and 500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds, the new cardiophon 2.0 sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes.
The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for the precise auscultation of adults and children. 2 Year Warranty.
Product: Riester Cardiophon 2.0 stethoscope
Part No: RI.4240-01 Black, Stainless Steel
Part No: RI.4240-03 Blue, Stainless Steel
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, 44 mm and 32 mm, with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good audio-transmission.
- Total length: 71 cm
- Weight: 204 g
- The cardiophon 2.0 is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.
- Available in black and blue.