This comfortable night splint is also used for stroke patients and those with ulnar deviation of the wrist and MP joints.
- The Comforter Splint holds the wrist and MP joints (large knuckles) of the fingers straight to reduce stress on muscles and tendons, making it a great night splint for arthritis sufferers.
- Flexible padded stays protect the fingers to lessen the damaging effects of arthritis and certain neurological impairments.
- The small joints of the fingers and the thumb are free to allow the wearer to manage bedding and nighttime activities. The wrist and the metacarpal joints are supported in a neutral position.
- The neoprene straps include finger holes for independent application and removal of the splint even by those who have difficulties with fine motor skills.
- Quilted cover is removable and machine washable. Latex free.