- Drum volume: 1270 l
- Capacity: 63,5 kg (ratio 1/20) 50 kg (ratio 1/25)
- Heating: Gas, Steam & Hot oil.
- Efficiency. A consumption of only 1 kWh per litre evaporated makes it a market leader in terms of efficiency and ensures that the dryer is more environmentally friendly.
- Fast. Capable of completing the drying cycle in less than 15minutes.
- Performance. The new Axial flow system (patented by Girbau) ensures that 100 per cent of the hot air passes through the linen, providing an extraordinary level of performance. In addition, the absence of holes in the drum ensures special care and a longer life for the linen.
- Spirotilt. Spirotilt is a system patented by Girbau. It increases energy savings by allowing the linen to be unloaded without needing to employ the turbine.
- Ecoflow. Recirculating the air flow reduces energy consumption.
- Optimising space. Maintenance is carried through the front and back of the units, allowing the machines to be installed without leaving a space between them.
- The self-cleaning filter, which is a standard fitting on the ST-1300, ensures high productivity at all times.
- The BMT advanced control software allows precise control of all the drying cycle settings.
- The infrared sensor, together with other temperature sensors distributed in the dryer, makes it possible to optimise the drying cycles, reduce consumption and have a delicate and precise care of the linen.
- The Suction Loading System offers a simple manual loading option that is easy and ergonomic, in just over 30 seconds.