This stainless steel Series 9500 Fluid Warming Cabinet is suitable for warming fluid in hospital or aged cared settings.
Sanitech series 9500 new generation Fluid Warming Cabinets are designed to heat packs of infusion and irrigation solutions.
- The cabinet is manufactured in Australia using high quality stainless steel and components, which ensure a very long and trouble free lifetime. The SANITECH cabinet is sound with no flammable insulation.
- The SANITECH Series 9500 warming cabinet method for heating is circulation of warm air via a forced “Serpentine flow” above and below each shelf; this ensures rapid and even heat distribution throughout the cabinet.
- ECEFast Analog Set Controller with Digital Display Instrument is fitted to the cabinet. Just turn the set point knob to the temperature you want. The temperature can be easily changed.
- The cabinet is pre-set at 38 degrees C with a temperature variance of 2 degrees it is fitted with five stainless steel shelves.
- Unique Sanitech shelving is more effective than wire racks
- Over temperature thermostat is fitted to protect your equipment.
- The fan is the only moving part; therefore the Cabinet requires minimal maintenance and cleaning.
- A fully stainless steel door is fitted with a full-length handle for ease of opening and you can have the door hinged from the left or right hand side for access. The simple reason we do not fit Glass Doors is that they are prone to breakage and serve no real purpose. How can you tell if the fluid is warm by looking at it through glass?
- Complies to Australian Standard 4187
Fluid Warming Cabinet | Series 9500