Thermoline Scientific Laboratory Freezers
- The two economy style upright freezers are ideal for samples requiring storage at -20°C.
- Both models are fitted with a digital LAE controller, which has high and low alarms, and are both feature manual defrost (manual defrost ensures the temperature remains stable during operation).
- Shelves are in a fixed position and clear plastic storage containers are supplied.
- The 90 and 181 litre freezers are also available with a spark proof design.
- The spark proof design ensures volatile materials can be safely stored inside the freezer.
- ALl of these models have optional external connection for BMS (in-house building management system).
Thermoline have designed three -20°C premium freezers which are available in solid or double glazed glass doors. These freezers are ideal for long or short term storage of laboratory products and samples.
- Auto-defrost feature means no more messy defrosting during critical times
- Fully adjustable open wire shelving (additional shelving available)
- Self closing front door/s
- Fan forced air distribution ensures even temperatures thoughout the cabinet
- Added benefit of digital control with indication of internal conditions
- Alarms fitted with rear contacts
- Over current protection
- Lockable castors
- TCR-115, 7 day circular chart recorder
- AT-T, simple one button alarm test developed by Thermoline to simulate high and low alarms
- TPD-1, automatic phone dialler to call programmed numbers when alarms are activated