Features and Benefits of the Domus 38 Mattress Replacement System:
- Easy to use digital adjustment settings
- Features two therapy modes: active and static
- Easily accessible single tag CPR facility
- Visual and audible alarms for patient safety
- Antimicrobial silver-ion PU cover (optional)
The digital multi-mode pump not only offering alternating pressure redistribution, but also has a static mode with constant low pressure reduction. In alternating mode, the pressure is periodically redistributed by inflating and deflating cells in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and avoid long term pressurisation of tissue.
In constant static mode, the pressures are lowered by the means of immersion and envelopment. The system also offers advanced features such as seat inflation and max firm features.
With both audible and visual alarms to notify the caregiver of unusual situation, the system is an ideal to reduce the risk of human error and suitable for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers.
ASK US ABOUT A RENTAL OPTION