HPV contract product
Developed in conjunction with the Bobath Centre in London, our ‘double’ plinth provides probably the most firm and stable treatment surface available. Being 102cm wide and lowering to just 41cm it is perfect for use in hospital gyms & physiotherapy departments. Now safely lifts 320kg from its lowest point.
- Unique lifetime guarantee
- Easy electric operation
- Fully hoist accessible
- Low running costs
- High density fire retardant foam
- Hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl
- Able to lift 320kg from its lowest height
- Full choice of accessories and colours
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
- Able to lift up to 320kg (50 stone) from its lowest height.
- Easily able to lift and support two people.
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
- Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard.
- Backrest angle adjustable from 0º to + 85º vertical.
- Hoist clearance of 14cm (51/2”).
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
- Heavy duty retractable rubber tyre castors for excellent mobility.
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1.
- Motorised backrest (recommended).
- Battery backup (electric version only).
- Cot sides.
- Paper roll holder.
- Other options available.
- Length: 189 cm (74”)
- Width: 102 cm (40”)
- Height: 41 cm (16”) approx to 94 cm (37”) approx