A simple 'built in' configuration tool allows the system to connect to almost any installed nurse call system.
Where complex systems are installed a range of adaptors is available from your supplier.
When used in this way, the Proxi-Mate unit supliments your existing nurse call pendant. The sensor activates the system just as if the resident had pressed the call bell themselves.
Key Features of the Proxi-Mate Pro Nurse Call System:
- Connects to existing nurse call system.
- Can be programmed to duplicate existing nurse call pendant.
- Can Operate Overhead Light (if fitted).
- No need to carry an additional pager.
- Audible Alarm (can be silenced).
- 24hr 'on board' battery backup, fully automatic charging.
- Configurable delay and repeat alarm times – special call patterns by request (to distinguish
between sensor and pendant alarms).
- Robust diecast aluminium enclosure.
- 3000 ‘event log’ records date, time and nature of each event (access to last 100 events onfront screen – remainder requires adaptor – available end 2012).
- Simple to operate – 1 button in normal use.
- Uses the same sensors as the Wireless System, easy to mix and match.