The Inogen One G3 is small, lightweight, clinically proven and suitable for stationary and portable use during the day and at night - Can go virtually anywhere anytime!
Meet the Inogen One G3 HF
Freedom. That’s what oxygen dependent users really get from an Inogen G3 portable oxygen
concentrator. At home or on the move, the Inogen One G3 gives you the independence that you’ve
been missing – not just for running errands or short trips out of the house, but real independence –
true spontaneity to explore.
• Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
• 20,000 hour compressor life
• Extended run-time battery runs 9 hours on a single charge
• No more tanks to refill
• Pulse Dose Technology. Suitable for people with a prescription of up to 4LPM.
• No more hassles with air travel
• Inogen is Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brand
• Cheaper and more convenient than refilling oxygen cylinders
• Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
The professionals choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy Inogen One G3 Specifications
• Weight: 2.2kg (with a single battery)
• Length: 22cm
• Width: 7.6cm
• Height: 18.4cm
• Oxygen flow: Intelligent delivery technology, Flow settings from 1-5
It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time.
• Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
• Delivers equivalent of 1 to 5 settings of oxygen via pulse dose
• Battery: Duration up to 9 hours on 16 cell battery
• Noise Level: Less than 42 Decibels on setting 2
• Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
• 12 months on Sieve beds and accessories (You can change the Sieve beds at home yourself )
• Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
• Use: Stationary, portable, and travel