IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a kind of light with high energy and broad wavelength. Intense Pulsed Light with broad spectrum affects pigmentations, vascular lesions and hair follicles.
Photothermic and photochemical action will be triggered by the radiation of IPL. Pigment is shattered and eliminated out of body through metabolism. Meanwhile, IPL will also promote collagen production, which can make the skin more flexible and smooth.
The light with long wavelength can easily pass through epidermis layer to the hair follicles in the deep skin layer. At the targeted area, high energy occurs to destroy follicles and hair shaft, preventing regrowth of new hair.
With a series of treatment, IPL technology can help restore a more youthful appearance without downtime and side effect.
- Hair removal
- Fine wrinkles removal, skin tightening
- Lighten and eliminate acne scars
- Skin whitening and increase the flexibility
- Vascular lesions (telangiectasis) bottle nose removal
- Lighten and remove freckles, pigmentations, age spots
- Multiple broad wavelength for different symptoms
- VR (480nm-1200nm): Vascular lesions (telangiectasis) and bottle removal
- SR (590nm-1200nm): Skin Rejuvenation, freckles, pigmentations removal
- HR (640nm-1200nm): Hair removal
- Multiple cooling systems of semiconductor, water, air and cooling gel can insure more safer and comfortable during treatment.
- Super big Spot(16*54mm) for hair removal more effective and quickly.