Features of the LynX Podiatry Chair with Electric Seat Tilt:
- Ideal for podiatrists that have to share their space with other practitioners.
- The chair comes with standard with manually adjusting back and leg rests and a footrest extension is standard on all our podiatry chairs.
- The adjustable armrests can quickly be removed allowing the chair to easily convert into a treatment table offering greater convenience if sharing between practitioners.
- The LynX range also offers a generous lifting capacity of 250kg while moving between Hi-Lo and a 400kg maximum working load when stationary.
- The electric Hi-Lo and seat tilt is controlled by a footswitch and reaches maximum height within 15 seconds, while the low minimum height allows easy access for elderly or wheelchair bound patients.
- Standard with hospital grade 75mm heavy duty lockable castors for easy maneuverability.
- Australian designed and manufactured in our Queensland factory the LynX range is covered by our standard 5 year warranty on the motor and footswtich and our lifetime structural warranty on the frames and bases.