This simple yet incredibly practical piece of equipment, designed for use in a Washer / Disinfector, allows up to 24 clippers be stacked into a compact space, in their “open” and vertical position to ensure ease and efficiency in cleaning and drying.
Twenty four nail clippers are held in each rack in both the open and vertical positions in your machine which allows all surfaces and hinges to be fully exposed to washing in 55 degree hot water and detergent, hot water rinsing, and then 80 degree hot water disinfecting cycle. (As required in AS4185). At the completion of the cycle the clippers can be removed immediately, hot, dry and ready for bagging, knowing that each nail clipper has been thoroughly washed and disinfected.
This rack drastically reduces the number of wash cycles required each day to clean your instruments, freeing up your staff to carry out other duties.
This very practical piece of equipment, was designed at the request of a Melbourne based podiatrist.
- Podiatrists who have already purchased these racks are thrilled with the results, as they are so easy to use, and save so much time.
- Less washing cycles per day
- Clippers are dry at the end of the cycle
- Each rack correctly holds 24 pairs of clippers, in an open upright state.
- With multiple racks you can wash up to 96 pairs of clippers per cycle.
- Decreases your staff work load, freeing them up for other tasks
- Ensure a cleaner work place with less clutter
- Decreases chances of cross contamination,
- Increases compliance with Australian Standards.
- 304 Stainless Steel 4mm rod, with Wagner electroplating.
- Overall Dimensions: 410mm x 190mm x 75mmH
For more information or a quote on Stainless Steel Podiatry Clipper Racks please call or email for a direct reply.