The AccuVein® AV400 digitally displays a map of the vasculature on the surface of the skin in real time, allowing clinicians to verify vein patency and avoid valves or bifurcations. It is handheld and lightweight, weighing only 275g, and easily converts to hands-free with the use of optional wheeled or fixed stands.
The medical grade design allows the device to be easily wiped clean, bagged for use in isolation, and does not require calibration as it is permanently aligned. The easy to use AV400 can be held in any direction above the vein being viewed. Universal and inverse modes make the AV400 useful on a variety of patient types. With center line accuracy to the width of a human hair, the AV400 can detect veins up to 10 mm deep.
More effective venepuncture procedures with less patient discomfort result in higher patient satisfaction, making it clear why many facilities have chosen to incorporate AccuVein into their standard of care.
• Easy to use. No calibration or adjustment necessary, ready for immediate use. Device can be held at any direction, and a range of distances from the skin’s surface.
• Small size. The AV400 fits in your hand and weighs only 275g
• Rechargeable battery. No need to remove the battery or plug it into an electrical outlet during use. Simply place the device in the cradle for charging between uses.
• Movement tolerant. Because the AV400 shows the veins in real time, when operated properly, the device can accommodate patient movement.
• Viewing modes. In addition to the standard viewing option, the AV400 has an inverse mode which can enhance the visibility of small veins.
• Accuracy. Permanently aligned; center line accurate to less than the width of a human hair.
• Patient types. AccuVein® AV400 vein illumination will work on a broad range of patients; including neonates, dark skinned, and obese patients.
• Medical grade design. The AV400 is non-contact and its medical grade design with no vents or openings allows for the device to simply be wiped clean. The device can also be bagged for use in isolation or operating rooms.
Always read the instructions for use
(R) ACCUVEIN is a registered trademark
Mundipharma | Healthcare products enabling Australians to live & age well
About Mundipharma Pty Limited
Mundipharma is a member of a global network of independent associated companies which are engaged in research, development, production and marketing of prescription ...