This Rail enables the user to have support close to the body, where it is most needed. This model has a weight loading of 110Kg.
The user is able to lower safely onto the toilet and pushing up from the seat is also much easier. The Rail is safer than over frames as it is rigidly fixed to the toilet pan, and also does not need to be removed for other users.
The handles can also be folded down in order to facilitate a wheelchair transfer. Additionally, either one or both handles can be removed to suit some requirements.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Multipurpose use
- Two optional settings: 510mm or 640mm between the handles, and fold down handles
- Height of handles above seat 260mm approx
- The back plate internal measurements 370mm
- Powder coated: $330.00
- Polished S/steel: $400.00
- All prices are in Australian dollars
- Easy to activate emergency buttons can be fitted to Throne Rails for safety
The Throne Toilet Support System of hand rails is UNIQUE and has been designed to:
- Answer the widest range of needs of assistance in toileting for both adults and children.
- Encourage independence for the user
- Provides hand rail support close to the person’s body
- Is a rigid fixture to the toilet pan
- Provides safety and confidence to the user
- No need to remove for other users
- Is easily installed and removed
- Is independent of floors and walls