The EMT 999 Electronic Alarm Thermometer is programmable allowing you to set Minimum and Maxiumum temperature thresholds that sound an Alarm if triggered.
If an alarm is current, the thermometer will beep and flash a red light. Pressing any button will silence the beep.The Alarm may be stopped manually and by Pressing EVENT button will show the time when the alarm started
The Alarm thermometer may be used with or without remote sensor plugged in. Using the in-built sensor, the EMT 999 monitors ambient temperatures. Using the remote sensor, all the readings will be from the remote.
EMT 999 Medical Electronic Alarm Thermometer Features:
- Large display, showing one decimal
- Accurate to +/- 0.3°C
- Hanging & standing feature
- Detachable remote sensor with bottle
- Flashing alarm light and beeper
- Shows time of an alarm event
- Low battery warning
- In-built sensor range: -5 +50°C
- Remote sensor range: -50 +70°C
- Accuracy: 0 +40°C: ±0.3°C
- Time accuracy: ± 1 sec/day
- Battery: 1.5V AAA x 2
- Battery life: About 8000 hrs.
- Size: 75 x 124 x 19mm
- Weight: 115g
- Sensor: Thermistor, 3.2m cable with mini bottle
- Sensor bottle size: 19.5mmø, 40mm high
Example of use:
- Monitoring of Medical Refrigerators / Freezers
- Air Conditioning
- Food storage
The Large display can toggle between: 1. Actual, minimum and maximum temperatures since last reset. 2. Actual temperature, minimum and maximum alarm settings 3. Year, month, date and time. Remote sensor with small bottle (add glycol to avoid rapid temperature fluctuations)
The EMT999 is simple and easy to use. The product has been developed by Temperature Technology, it's proven to be reliable, accurate and can be found in many applications across Australia.
For more information or a qoute simply call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.