T-TEC 7RF-3E Temperature Data Logger Features
- Construction: polycarbonate, impact resistant.
- Connects temperature probe, choice of cables.
- Temperature range: -40 to +85C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2C (0 to +70C)
- Battery: 1 × ½AA, 3.6V. Expected battery life is 1 year, low battery warning.
- Interface: Gateway, radio frequency 433MHz, range up to 350m with ext. antenna.
- Memory: capacity of 50,000 logs or more.
T-TEC 7RF-3E Temperature Data Logger Benefits
- Comes with 1 year warranty (not including sensor).
- Has special alarm functions.
- Extra sturdy, dust proof.
- Waterproof to IP68
T-TEC 7RF-3E Temperature Data Logger common Applications
- Fridges, freezers, vaccine
- Food Storage
- Frozen/chilled items.
The T-TEC 7RF-3E Temperature Data Logger is simple and easy to use. The product has been developed by Temperature Technology, it's proven to be reliable, accurate and can be found in many applications across Australia.
T-TEC 7RF-3E Temperature Data Logger is battery operated and will keep logging, regardless of any power disruptions. The memory holds 50,000+ logs. Each file download adds to the file in the database for a continuous graph. Files may be printed or saved in spreadsheet format. Alarms are sent to the PC and to email and SMS. The user has full control, and there are no compulsory monthly fees.
For more information or a quote please contact us or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.