Find and buy Medical Gas from verified suppliers on MedicalSearch. Medical gases can be used for a varitey of medical applications including anesthetics and cryotherapy.
Factors to consider when buying medical gas:
- Types of medical gases:
- Oxygen – Required in every healthcare setting, used for inhalation therapy and resuscitation.
- Medical air – Used in intensive care units.
- Carbon dioxide – Used for insufflation and less invasive surgeries such as cryotherapy, endoscopy and laparoscopy.
- Nitrogen or Medical Liquid Nitrogen – Used for cryosurgery and storage of medical samples such as blood, tissues and plasmas.
- Nitrous Oxide – Used as analgesic and anesthetic.
- Cylinder size and volume – Depends on where the gas will be used. Small cylinders for home use and bigger ones for hospital use.
- Pressure and flow rates – Ideal flow at least 100 L/min at 50-55 psig and static pressure of 50-59 psi.
- Connectivity – Some portable oxygen concentrators track important information such as flow setting, oxygen usage, battery life and device integrity.
- Accessories – Pressure regulators, inlet and outlet terminals, flexible hoses, pigtails, connectors, automatic pressure switches, alarm warning systems, gas mixers/blenders, control valve boxes, liquid nitrogen flask, chemical air monitors and carrying bag.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on medical gas. Delivery available Australia wide.