Autoclave | LAFOMED 8L Budget Compact B Class Features:
- Best return on investment in the industry (Low initial cost & guaranteed reliability & service)
- Low cost serving and validations
- Robust & Quality Build
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping, highest level of sterilization
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements
- 5 Preset Sterilisation Cycles including operating from 121deg to 134deg C including solid, wrapped and hollow instrument cycles
- LED display with preset buttons
- Built in printer for cycle data readouts and records
- High grade stainless steel chamber
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test cycle presets
- Purchase outright or finance your purchase through our partners Medfin or Northern Finance
- LAFOMED Autoclave
- Built in Printer
- 3 Trays
- Initial Validation
- 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- Validation Certificate
- 24/7 Phone Support
Finance options are available if preferred to assist with cashflow
Optional accessories, service agreements and extended warranty can also be included in your finance if you decide to take its up
1 years manufacturers warranty
Extend your warranty for up to 3 years
Warranty includes access to our loan machines free of charge (normally $50ex gst per day)
Warranty includes all parts and labour
Optional Extras Available
We recommend taking advantage of the following options to reduce over all liftime costs of owning an autoclave.
3 year extended warranty Includes all parts and labour as well as loan machines
3 year service agreement Includes Validations and Basic Servicing (Benefits include lower annual service costs, discounts on spare parts & accessories and no annual pricing increases)
Helix Test Kit Required for your daily B&D Helix test
4 Lt Water Distiller Autoclaves require distilled water only to avoid build up of minerals and deposits that can block valves and hoses
- Model : LF8LEB
- Class : B
- Wattage : 2.4 KW
- Sterilisation Temperature : 105? 134?
- Chamber Diameter : 17cm
- Chamber Depth : 32cm
- Volume : 8L
- Screen Type : LED
- Net Weight : 45 kg
- Product Size (mm): 560 x 440 x 360
Can be delivered, installed and validated by NES Group in all states and territories for an additional cost or delivered directly to you.
Standard 10 amp 240v power socket is required
Servicing and Validation
Validations and Service can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians. We recommend
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
B Class Sterilisation of medical and dental equipment including porous and hollow instruments in all types of dental and medical facilities
B Class Sterilisation of instruments required for podiatry and nail and beauty
Sterilisation of equipment in laboratories and food facilities
Approved Medical Device
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registered equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Current Promotion* - Buy any Lafomed Compact B Class Autoclave and receive $200 worth of autoclave consumables for FREE!
Please call or email for more information.