Standard specification • Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
• Able to lift up to 320kg (50 stone) from its lowest height.
• Easily able to lift and support two people.
• Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
• Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard.
• Backrest angle adjustable from 0º to + 85º vertical.
• Hoist clearance of 14cm (51/2”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• Heavy duty retractable rubber tyre castors for excellent mobility.
Access Health | Physiotherapy & Podiatry Supplies
Access Health (formerly known as Electromed) Est 1978, is a major supplier of Physiotherapy Consumables, Electrotherapy equipment, Treatment tables and equipment and supplies for Chiropractors, Podiatrists ...