Once the bag is dissolved in the washing process, the solution will be decomposed to water and carbon dioxide.
Bagco Biodegradable Water-Soluble Laundry Bags
The water-soluble laundry bags are intended to enhance infection control processes in handling and transferring infected linens or other materials.
These bags are impermeable to bacteria and virus. They are totally biodegradable and will not leave any environmental pollutant residue.
Water-Soluble Laundry Bags are available in:
- 100% water-soluble laundry bag
- Laundry bags with water-soluble strip
- Natural, red, blue, yellow and white colours available
Sizes and Thickness available:
- 660mm ×840mm (thickness: 20µm /25 µm /28 µm /30 µm)
- 710mm ×990mm (thickness: 20µm /25 µm/28 µm /30 µm)
- 914mm ×990mm (thickness: 20µm /25 µm/28 µm /30 µm)
- We can manufacture laundry bags to suit your specific requirements, size and thickness.
Typical Applications of 100% Water-Soluble Laundry Bags:
- Hospital and healthcare industry operators
- Health protection and infection prevention
- Industrial sectors including cement and textile industries
The infected contents of the Laundry bag does not need to be handled by staff until the wash and drying cycles are completed. Consequently, this eliminates exposure to the contaminated material during the whole course of transferring, washing and drying.
- The water-soluble laundry bag will dissolve completely in water during the washing process.
- Water-soluble laundry bag leaves no potentially infected waste.
- Water-soluble bags are anti-static, non-toxic, and fully biodegradable. Tests have verified that Water-soluble bags are impermeable to bacteria and virus.
- Water-soluble laundry bag has an excellent gas barrier properties.
Application of Water-Soluble Strip Laundry Bag:
BagCo Water-Soluble Strip Laundry Bag is made from PE film with Water-Soluble strip tape and tie-back cord. This is an ideal and most cost effective laundry bag for eliminating potential risks of cross contamination of infected laundry.
- The water-soluble laundry strip bag is filled and tied with the Water-Soluble Tie-Back cord and transported to the laundry room. Infected contents of the bag are kept inside of the bag eliminating or reducing the potential risk of cross contamination of airborne bacteria, infectious body fluids, blood borne pathogens etc.
- The water-soluble laundry strip bag is placed inside the washing machine without further handling. The Water-Soluble seam/strip and the Water-Soluble tie-back will dissolve in water thus exposing the contents for washing.
- Once the washing cycle is completed, the PE bag must be removed from washing machine and disposed off or recycled.
For more information please call or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.