Find and buy ABP monitoring devices from verified suppliers on MedicalSearch. An Ambulatory ABP monitor is a clinical device used to detect anomalous changes in ABP including white coat hypertension, sustained hypertension and masked hypertension.
Things to consider when buying an ABP monitoring device:
- Ease of use - The device should generally be simple and user-friendly, with intuitive and large control buttons and an easy to read monitor display.
- Find the right cuff size - The ABP monitor should comfortably fit the circumference of your the wrist or arm. If the cuff size is too large or small, you’ll likely get inaccurate readings.
- Portability - Go for a wrist-mounted ABP monitor if you are someone who travels a lot.
- Automatic Vs Manual - Always consider getting a fully automatic unit since the more automated the device is, the more consistent readings you’ll record.
- BP monitors that store past readings - Most digital ABP monitors can record readings for multiple user profiles, allowing you to share the same device with family and friends suffering from hypertension.
- Irregular heartbeat detector - Go for the ABP monitor with features that help detect heartbeat irregularity –this ensures that patients with irregular heartbeats don’t go unnoticed.
- Quality of accompanying software - The ABP monitor should come with specialized software that executes functions such as statistical analyses, plotting ABP profiles and exporting data for a more comprehensive analysis.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on ABP monitoring devices. Delivery available Australia wide.