Clinical Innovations Australia, formerly JB Medical Supplies Pty Ltd, commenced operation in 2009, and its original market product was the Kiwi OmniCup, the world’s leading vacuum delivery system. A focus was maintained on the Delivery System until 2015. At this juncture, corporate expansion has seen Clinical Innovations Australia become Specialists in delivering niche Perinatal Care equipment to the Australasian market.
Clinical Innovations Australia
• BabyLance – Safety Neonatal Blood Sampler micro-premie size has the shallowest incision depth on the market
• ROM Plus® Rupture of Membranes Test - is unique in that it detects both Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) and IGFBP-1 (PP12) using a monoclonal/polyclonal antibodies
• traxi® Panniculus Retractor - retraction device used for predictable, reliable retraction of the panniculus during surgical procedures for high BMI patients
• EBB complete tamponade system for treatment of post-partum haemorrhage
• The Kiwi Omnicup Complete Vacuum Delivery System is designed to give control back to the physician
• The Koala Intra Uterine Pressure Catheter is an air-charged, single-patient-use IUPC system designed for easier placement and improved readings
Ardo - International award winning breast pumps
• A complete range of aware winning breast pumps and accessories developed in co-operation with lactation consultants using the most up to date knowledge and expertise.
Ready Heat self-heating blankets
• The Only temperature management solution that stays with the patient
• Ready-Heat Disposable Self-Warming Blankets are the only product of its kind to prevent/treat hypothermia for Military and Civilian casualties worldwide
• MBJ20 Jaundice Detector
• Full range of Neonatal O2 Therapy & CPAP protection devices for NICU
• Full range of NICU Phototherapy Eyewear
Today we continue to do whatever it takes to help perinatal care professionals make each baby’s delivery and ongoing care as safe as possible.
Everything we do, and every quality product we bring to market, puts mothers and their babies first – their safety, their wellbeing, and their feelings.