The ProcedurePak® custom procedure trays are assembled to contain all the single use components required for a particular surgical intervention. Replacing a large number of individually packaged items, ProcedurePak trays can generate significant savings in time and costs for both major and minor surgery procedures. Preparation time for surgical procedures can be cut by more than half compared to traditional preparation of the operation room.
- Selection of more than 7,000 components from leading suppliers, making it easy to tailor trays to your exact needs
- All components and packaging conform to the strictest standards, ensuring patient and staff safety
- Can generate shorter patient turnaround time and result in less staff overtime
- Proven time, effort and cost effectiveness
- Significant waste reductions
- Decreased wastage as picking errors are kept to a minimum
To view more information about this product and its capabilities please click here.