The new Sony FULL HD LMD-2735MD Medical Grade Monitor 27 Inch LCD is deal for displaying colour video images from endoscopic/laparoscopic cameras and compatible medical imaging syste
Suitable for use in hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, clinics, doctors’ offices and other similar medical environments while meeting space constraints within these institutions. The monitor is intended for viewing clear and bright 2D colour video displays of images from surgical endoscopic/laparoscopic camera systems and other compatible medical imaging systems. On top of DVI-D and SDI, the monitor is also equipped with Video, S Video and HD-15 inputs.
- Clear, high resolution 24-inch Full HD images resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Slim, compact design facilitates simple user adjustment of monitor position
- Narrow bezel maximises screen size of this compact, space-saving monitor
- Simplified opertaion, easy to use control panel.
- Coloured LED backlighting highlights active control buttons, guiding the user and reducing the risk of inadvertent operation, especially in dark environments.
- Flat surfaces simplify wiping off liquids and gels from the LCD panel and control buttons
- The monitor is compatible with a wide range of digital and analogue signal input formats
- Conveniently re-named inputs such as endoscope/Laparoscope/US/Recorder/Printer/PACS/C-arm/Room camera/Microscope/Vital data/Surgical camera
- Three custom buttons allow storage and instant recall of a wide range of assignable picture settings
- IPX1 protection (when used in vertical position only) against ingress of water
Reduce energy consumption with backlight limiting function and Sleep mode
All signal connectors face downwards, allowing easy and organised cable connection
- Inhibits inadvertent operation of control buttons and menu functions
- switch between different display modes including mirror image, side-by-side, picture-in-picture, and picture-out-picture.
Sony’s LMD-2735MD is IEC 60601-1 certified and comply with standards applicable in various countries and regions including Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe and the United States. The monitor is designed for integration into today's operating room environments, and can be conveniently mounted on pendant arms or on a modern medical cart. Analogue and digital interfaces simplify connection with a wide range of HD and SD imaging sources.
The latest monitor operates silently with less air circulation due to the fan-less design. The intuitively operable control panel together with LED lighting enables easy setting even in dark environments. Users can assign custom buttons to commonly used functions effortlessly. Installation flexibility is also achieved where system integrator can utilize either direct AC in or AC adaptor for power supply
The monitor feature a compact and stylish design with VESA-mounting standard (100mm X 100mm) that allows the monitor to be used in a variety of medical installations. The narrow bezel achieves a wider display area despite the compact body while the easy-to-hold ergonomic design enables users to adjust the monitors’ position easily. Easy cleaning and disinfection are facilitated with the edge-to-edge flush surface where users can easily wipe residue off the LCD panels and control buttons.
For more information or a qoute on the Sony LMD-2735MD Medical Grade Monitor please all or email for a direct reply.