Metron Progressive Resistant Exercise Bands can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength. Use of Metron Exercise Bands can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy.
The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
A typical program will include:
A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions.
Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient.
If swelling or pain increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
Features of the Metron Progressive Resistant Exercise Band:
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. Metron may also be used as asingle length.
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- 99.9% latex allergen free
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Available in 5.5m (6yd), and 25m (28yd) rolls
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy access and storage