What is a Thermoglide?
The Thermoglide is a steam machine that sanitises all surfaces with dry steam.
The Thermoglide has now become the new mop of the 21st century.
Where do you use the Thermoglide?
The Thermoglide is used to halve floor cleaning time in places that have hard floors and have traditionally used the old mop and bucket method. The Thermoglide can be used anywhere that has hard floors, walls, ceilings and surfaces in general.
- Disinfect taps, handles and furniture
- Deodorise beds, floors, vomit etc
- Portable and suitable for cleaning wards, reception areas and even operating theatre.
- Steam clean carpets, not just vacuum
- Clean upholstery and furniture
- Destroy bed dust mites
- Freshen air in hotel room
Unique Features of Thermoglide