The bladder management of paraplegic patients is an important part of daily care. Because the patient and nurse are not able to see the bladder volume, the patient's bladder is often overfilling, causing potential upper urinary tract deterioration, frequent catheterisation and an increased occurrence of infection of the iatrogenic urinary system. Frequently inserting a catheter can also increase the pain and psychological burden of the patient, as well as being more likely to damage the urinary tract. The 3D Ultrasound Bladder Scanner can help control these risks.
- Medical service Urology
- Surgical / Operation room
- Recovery room / Emergency
- Intensive care and extended care
- Home health.
- Testing the urine volume can evaluate urinary retention, uracratia and other urinary system diseases
- Evaluation of the therapeutic effect of certain drugs for urinary system disease by continuously measuring post-void residual volume
- Controlling the Micturition time of patients by measuring post-void residual volume, avoiding the irrevocable damage of bladder function caused by long-term open catheterisation
- Prevention of urinary infections caused by unnecessary catheterisation and reduction in patient pain
- Increases the quality of patient care, reduces the frequency of catheterization, saving cost and time
- Increases job satisfaction and reputation of staff / services
- Protects the patient's dignity, reduces pain, improves their quality of life and reduces the overall cost of care.
- 5.7 inch color touch LCD, convenient for patient and user operation
- Easily review 12 frames of scan slices
- Built-in printer can print in real time
- USB port supports magnanimous data storage and software updates
- Dual power supply mode increases mobility
- Built-in large capacity battery supports more than 8 hours of operation
- 2D pre-scan image can clearly show 2D structure of bladder and provide more efficient and accurate measurements
- Built-in languages include English, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
- Probe frequency: MHz 2.5
- Volume calculation reference plane: 12plane, interval 15°
- Volume rendering resolution: 1ml
- Measuring range: 20ml - 999ml
- Measuring accuracy: 20ml - 99ml deviation ≤± 15ml
- Measuring accuracy: 100ml - 999ml deviation ≤± 15%