A versatile multipurpose medical towel, can be used as a hand towel, tray liner, dressing towel and bed protector. It has a high wet strength for both wet and dry application and is easily dispensed from two roll sizes.
- Soft and bulky - gentle on skin, used for repeated hand drying without chafing
- Crepe wadding - provides excellent absorbency
- Strength without harshness - remains strong even when wet
A general purpose, tissue reinforced wipe, featuring strong wet strength characteristics.
- Individually folded - for economical dispensing
- Strong wet strength - scrim construction prevents the wiper from disintegrating
- Minimal lint generation - aids in lowering infection risk
Teri Hydronit Wipers
Made from Kimberly-Clark's patented Hydronit fabric provides a medical wiper which is ultra low linting, highly absorbent, yet soft and strong.
- Ultra low lint levels
- High absorbency - absorbing up to 5 times its own weight in water
- Soft - cloth like feel and gentle for frequently washed hands
- Single patient use - improved hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection
- Soft - feels soft and gentle on the skin
- Strong - cloth does not tear easily, wet or dry.