This range of trolleys has been designed for use in conjunction with a typical bain marie / conveyor or hotline pellet system for the transport of plated insulated meals to ward level.
A variety of sizes, shelf pitch levels and 2 or 3 doors makes these trolleys suitable for every healthcare application.
The standard units are 430 stainless steel interior with a choice of colour finishes to the end panels and doors.
Features of Versigen Insulated Tray Trolleys:
- Hinged doors opening 270
- J clip to hold doors closed during transit
- Inset tubular push/pull handles to both ends
- Drain hole in the base to complement cleaning
- Stainless steel runners c/w anti tilt channel
- Removable centre tray racks for ease of cleaning
- Recessed top for conveying additional boxed items
- Trolleys have 200mm castors as standard 2x fixed and 2x swivel brake
- All trolleys are tow bar ready
- Trolley range designed to accept most sizes of meal service trays and 1/1 gastronorm containers
- Additional tray sizes accommodated on request