We service a vast range of manufacturers nationally, predominantly fabricating client's engineered specifications to maximise the efficiency and profitability of their plant operation, ensuring relevant industry standards are met and ultimately ensure end user customer satisfaction.
Welding documentation and other related certificates will be provided to confirm complete process standards are met.
We supply high quality storage, processing, materials handling and structural equipment achieving maximum plant efficiency within minimum down time.
We have listed some examples below of our work within this industry:
Holding tanks and vats
Process vessels (mixing, blending, heating and cooling)
Filter and filter housing
Process pipe work and purge welding on-site
Hygienic valves and process components
Tables, benches, wash down stations
On-site tank work
Guarding and OHS needs
Modifications to existing plant operational equipment
Fabricae was established in 2001 to deliver stainless steel fabrication products and services to clients across all industry sectors requiring total stainless steel fabrication services, expert technical advice and exceptional customer service.
We specialise in stainless steel fabrication‚ both custom designed and standard manufactured products to achieve client objectives.
Fabricae services the following industries:
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
• Food process and packaging
• Beverage process and packaging
• Architectural and Design
• Public Sector
• Occupational Health and Safety
Fabricae offers a full range of stainless steel sheet metal fabrication services including:
• Fabrication and installation of client specific requirements
• Fabrication and installation of process pipe work
• Modification, relocation and maintenance to clients‚ existing stainless steel equipment and infrastructure
• Pre-fabricated and standard product range for client convenience and budgets