We service a vast range of manufacturers nationally, predominantly fabricating client's engineered specifications to maximise the efficiency and profitability of their plant operation, ensuring relevant industry standards are met and ultimately ensure end user customer satisfaction.
Welding documentation and other related certificates will be provided to confirm complete process standards are met.
We supply high quality storage, processing, materials handling and structural equipment achieving maximum plant efficiency within minimum down time.
We have listed some examples below of our work within this industry:
- Holding tanks and vats
- Process vessels (mixing, blending, heating and cooling)
- Dimple jackets
- Filter and filter housing
- Agitator blades
- Process pipe work and purge welding on-site
- Hygienic valves and process components
- Water purification
- Tables, benches, wash down stations
- On-site tank work
- Wall sheeting
- Guarding and OHS needs
- Modifications to existing plant operational equipment