The SHARPAK 6 is approved to the British Standard BS7320:1990 and tested and certified in accordance
with the provisions of the United Nations recommendations on the Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Chapter 9, UN3291 Clinical Waste, Unspecified, NOS.
The SHARPAK 6 offers the following features:
- manufactured, tested and certified to bs7320:1990
- un type tested and certified
- supplied assembled
- easy to operate closure
- aperture equipped with needle removing features
- option available with non-return aperture - (sharpak 7)
- distinctive colouring and labelling
- tough and durable
- cost effective
- sharps injury prevention pack (sipp) also available which contains a sharpak 6 sharps container.
SHARPAK 6 SHARPS CONTAINER
- Max Capacity 0.6 litres
- Capacity to fill line 0.48 litres
- Sharpak 6 case re-order code SU07400
- Sharpak 6 quantity per case 60
- Sharpak 7 case re-order code SU06208
- Sharpak 7 quantity per case 60
- Sharps Injury Prevention Pack (SIPP) re-order code SB06196
- Sharps Injury Prevention Pack (SIPP) quantity per case 8
The Sharps Injury Prevention Pack (SIPP) was originally developed for the protection from infection
of clinical staff working in the community.
The SIPP pack is also ideal for people such as local council and refuse collection staff, park wardens, post
collection staff, or indeed anyone who may be faced with having to handle and dispose of someone else’s
discarded needles and syringes.
Each pack contains a Sharpak 6 sharps container, surgical gloves, disinfectant spray, surgical wipes and forceps for picking up used sharps.
The SIPP pack also includes yellow plastic sacks and security ties for the disposal of non-sharp items.