The TR Shower Trolley is unique with its side mounted column allowing the trolley stretcher to overlap the bed further for a safe person transfer.The side rails are lowered when the stretcher is located over the bed and without any heavy lifting for the attendant, the person is then gently positioned on the trolley mattress.
The trolley stretcher has drains at both ends allowing the person to be positioned in either direction.
The foot operated height adjustable stretcher enables the attendant to find the most efficient and best working height and gives the attendant both hands to attend the patient.
The belt driven high/low device on the TR3000 it operates quietly, smoothly and free from sudden movements.
Can be easily tilted in either direction to the "Trendelenburg" position. The position is controlled by gas springs so the attendant has infinite control.
Battery Operated Shower Trolley | TR 2000 & 3000 Specifications:
- Operation: Hydraulic or Electric
- Length: 1900MM
- Width: 705 mm / 27 3/4”
- Height: Height Settings from/to 625-925 mm, 24 ½” - 36 ½” / 685-985 mm, 27” – 39”
- Working Load: Limit 150 kg / 330 lb
- Operating Range:300 mm / 12”
- Material: Chassis Powder coated stainless and zinc plated steel
- Castors: Two castors with brakes and two with straight steering
- Control: Foot pedal for height adjustment, Foot control for height adjustment
- Mattress: Pillow Flame retardant material – Gray (Standard)/Yellow or Blue
For more information or qoute please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.