- FlexiPort® Single-Point Connection Standardisation System lets you use one cuff in virtually every room and on virtually every device you have in house.
IMPROVE FINANCIAL OUTCOMES
- EcoCuff™ is durable enough to last for a complete patient stay, yet more cost-effective than most traditional disposable cuffs when used in a single-patient-use setting.
- EcoCuff works with FlexiPort® single-point connection standardisation system, which can help you reduce cuff-related inventory and SKUs by up to 90%.*
ENHANCE PATIENT SAFETY
- Simple, easy standardisation to single-patient blood pressure cuff usage model, which can help prevent cross-contamination of pathogens like MRSA and clostridium difficile.**
- Unique slot fitting system helps prevent miscuffing, which can lead to reading errors of up to 30 mmHg*.
- Meets all the latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA.
REDUCE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- 60% less environmental impact than traditional blood pressure cuffs.***
- Does not contain BPA, DEHP, Latex or PVC.
- Capable of being recycled (Although the practice is not yet widespread, a number of hospitals have implemented the practice of recycling medical-use polypropylene plastics.