Hydrotherapy is very important for those of us who have mobility problems and a spa can be very therapeutic. The spa access hoist has been proven over the years to help many people and it can be self operated or carer operated. This hoist has a simple design it is powerful and requires minimal maintenance. This hoist operates in a similar way to the Pool and Spa access hoist, the hoist user transfers into the seat, the seat carriage is rotated around the post and the hoist user is lowered into the spa.
The Inground Spa Hoist is the Pool Access Hoist which is used to access a spa instead of or as well as an inground pool, this hoist is ostensibly the Standard, Classic or Accord Pool Access Hoist. 140kg SWL 210kg Static Load.
The pool hoist carriage is slung from the winch unit of the hoist which is on top of the post. The Inground Spa Access Hoist is compliant to the BCA requirement
- Seat carriage rotates 360
- Adjustable socket to suit different spa wall thicknesses
- Ease of installation
- Heavy duty Post and pulley system options
- Choice of 3 different types of post bases to suit your requirements
- 24 volt system using three different type of power systems
- Sturdy winch unit construction
- Slimline and simple design
- Light grey powdercoated finish which blends in with the environment
- 2 year warranty
For more information or a quote on the Spa Access Hoist Lifting Aid please call or email for a direct reply.