The SOFTT-W Tactical Tourniquet Wide is one of the top performing tourniquets currently available.
It is constructed of quality, high strength materials: A solid handle made of aircraft grade aluminium, one moulded Acetyl, high impact plastic tri-ring and a metal buckle.
With a 1 metre 38mm wide webbing band, it can be adjusted to fit any part of the body.
It is chosen by the most elite and experienced military forces because of its outstanding ability to control severe bleeding and high level of reliability and ease of application.
Features of the Rescuer SOFTT-W Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- 100% effective
- Easy application with a set metal clamp
- Aluminium windlass provides the required strength and durability only metal can offer
- Padded back gives more comfort for the skin
- A true 38mm wide band/strap for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Quick release, snap lock buckle design allows rapid routing of the strap around trapped limbs without re-threading
- A single application method regardless of wound location
Instruction for use:
1. Place the strap around the wounded limb
2. Clip the buckle together and tighten the strap
3. Twist windlass until bleeding is controlled
4. Secure the windlass handle in the triangular ring
5. Seek urgent medical help
1. The windlass is manufactured from T6 grade aluminium and anodized for strength and reliability in extreme conditions.
2. Triangular ring keeps the windlass fixed and secure when patient movement is required.
3. The metal clamp which is anti-rust and with lubricant coating provides more precise strength and fixation to avoid relaxing the tourniquet during movement.
4. The Tactical Tourniquet can be used in muddy, sandy, wet and snowing conditions.
5. Store tourniquet in pouch well attached
6. Oil buckle occasionally for rust prevention
- Folded: 14cm(L) x 5cm(W)
- Unfolded: 100cm(L) x 5cm(W)
- Weight: 90 grams
- This product is intended for qualified medical professionals trained in the application of a tourniquet.
- It is not intended for the general public.
- Use only as directed by your EMS authority or under the supervision of a Physician.
- Make sure you read and understand the Instructions for Use prior to using this product.
- Innapropriate application can result in serious injury or loss of limb.