This mini AED trainer is up to date AHA Guideline 2010. This training unit help responders become familiar with an AED and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use an AED in an emergency.
- Model No.: XFT-D0009.
- Name: XFT mini AED trainer.
- Power supply: DC3.0V (2*AAA Battery).
- Product size: 100mm x 80mm x 18mm.
- Shutdown Current: <20uA Max.
- Maximum Operating Current: <350mA Max.
- It has no high-voltage capabilities, ensuring safety during training.
- It is compliant with the latest Guidelines and English voice prompt
- The device is very small and convenient to transport.
- The device has Voice Broadcast and LED display functions.
- (Work instructions, electrode pads direction, shock instructions, warning signs).
- When you toggle the switch, it can simulate the electrode pads being connected or not connected.
- The device has voice prompts and LED indication during two minutes CPR pause time.
- (Sound Tip: The interval to 0.6 seconds beep 200 times, and the light flashing as the sound’s frequency prompt the user to do 30 chest compressions and 2 breaths steps just like this: 30 chest compressions - 2 breaths - check the patient's breath (repeat this cycle).