The Independent is the same size as a normal bath for those requiring a bath with larger inside dimensions. This model is for very tall people [6'4" / 137cm +] , those over 150 kg or with leg/knee issues .
The panel underneath the door is removable to allow use of a lifter, such as the Arjo Maxi-Lift. Suggested for bariatric applications.
The ‘Access’ or 'Çompact' models are recommended for smaller people, as it avoids the risk of a smaller sized person slipping into the footwell part of the bath
Features of the Independent Walk-In Bath:
- FITS THROUGH AN AUSTRALIAN STANDARD DOOR SIZE
- For people who prefer to slide transfer onto the seat, rather than having to step into the tub
- Replaces and fits into the space of a standard existing bathtub
- Height of seat is 21" for easy accessibility
- Right or left door models – outward opening door
- Easy opening, non-leak, door with locking handle
- Door is 37.5" wide (allow 42" for full door swing)
- Quick draining system
- Fast draining Hepflex drainage, fast-fill tap set
- Stainless steel frame
- Made of marine-grade gel-coat fibreglass
- Moulded seat and back with seat and head cushions
- 60" x 31" x 40" (1520mm long x 795mm wide x 1016mm high)
- Allow an additional 42" (1067mm) for door swing
A Hydrotherapy air-spa system from CG Air in Canada. This is not a pool spa, but a specialist hydrotherapy system from one of the worlds leading suppliers. Purpose designed to alleviate pain symptoms from rheumatism, arthritis and other similar painful conditions. The system purges itself between uses to help prevent cross infection.
For more information or a quote on the Windsor Independent Walk In Bath please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.