SANITECH Series 9400 Blanket Warming Cabinets provide an excellent blanket warming capacity to meet the needs of any hospital or aged care facility.
The Warming Cabinet
- Heats 18 blankets: The new cabinet is designed to hold and heat 18 blankets. The cabinet can be used in all areas of perioperative care for safe and fast warming. The cabinet can also be used in the recovery area for warming of towels and bedding material to increase patient comfort. This Sanitech Warming Cabinet will help to assist you in the reduction of intra-operative hypothermia.
- The cabinet is manufactured in Australia using high quality stainless steel and components, which ensure a very long and trouble free lifetime. The SANITECH cabinet is sound with no flammable insulation.
- The SANITECH Series 9400 warming cabinet method for heating is circulation of warm air via a forced “Serpentine flow” above and below each shelf; this ensures rapid and even heat distribution throughout the cabinet.
- ECE Fast Analog Set Controller with a Digital Display Instrument is fitted to the cabinet. Just turn the set point knob to the temperature you want. The temperature can be easily changed.
- The cabinet is pre-set at 60 degrees C with a temperature variance of 2 degrees & is fitted with three stainless steel shelves.
- Over temperature thermostat is fitted to protect your equipment.
- The fan is the only moving part; therefore the Cabinet requires minimal maintenance and cleaning.
- A fully stainless steel door is fitted with a full-length handle for ease of opening and you can have the door hinged from the left or right hand side for access. The simple reason we do not fit Glass Doors is that they are prone to breakage and serve no real purpose. How can you tell if a blanket is warm by looking at it through glass?
- Quality insulation to reduce energy wastage
- Unique Sanitech shelving is more effective than wire racks
- Extremely quiet
- Over temperature thermostatic cut-out
- Complies to Australian Standard: AS4187
For more information or quote please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a fast and direct reply.