Features of the S Series Chiropractic Table:
- The S Series is an electric lift variable height Chiropractic Table. The table features 4 drops: Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic.
- Each drop can be tensioned and cocked from both sides of the table.
- The drop has been designed with a linear ball bearing construction, creating a crisp and virtually maintenance free operation.
- Each table is fitted with an adjustable height pelvic and head section as standard, allowing for multiple and simple positioning of all patient types.
- The head section, whilst adjustable in height, can also be tilted for further positioning options and is also adjustable in width.
- Further positions are achieved with adjustable height and length ankle rest, allowing for varying patient heights. Each cushion is formed with a double layer of foam.
- The first layer is a very high density foam to give a firm base to assist with the drop technique, and the secondary layer is a thin soft foam to provide patient comfort.
- The result is a 100mm cushion designed for both comfort and support. The table has an extremely stable base giving the practitioner a solid platform to adjust on.
- Minimum Height: 54cm
- Maximum Height: 98cm
- Cushion Width 54cm
- Head Cushion/Cervical Drop: 10cm x 30cm
- Arm Rest: 10cm x 41cm
- Thoracic Drop: 18cm x 44cm
- Lumbar Drop: 20cm x 51cm
- Pelvic Drop: 57cm x 54cm
- Foot Rest: 12cm x 54cm
- Maximum User Weight: 205kg
- Head Tilt: 15º /-10º
- Adjustable foot extension
- Head height adjustable by 10cm
- Frame: 10 years
- Electronic Components: 3 years
For more information or a quote please call or use the MedicalSearch form for a direct reply.