The stimulator mode offers Bipolar Interferential, TENS, and three different surge modes. The ultrasound mode offers various pulsed and continuous 1MHz outputs. With the addition of the optional laser probe, the Accusonic Stim offers a complete range of electrotherapy modalities. When being used in combination, the 1MHz ultrasound transducer becomes the active electrode.
Features of the Accusonic Stim Combined Ultrasound:
- Stores 10 treatment protocols can for quick and easy patient treatment
- A large 40 Character Backlit LCD displays treatment time, power and protocol names
- An LED bar graph is used to display the amount of ultrasound transmission occurring, and to monitor staff's techniques and to correctly deliver the prescribed amount of ultrasound
- Internal service software runs the calibration procedures, minimising the technician's involvement
- Communicates with each transducer to correctly control frequency and contact sensing