- All clinical situations and all bone types.
- Following are the majors advantages of the new CLASSIX implant.
Optimal bone grip and compression
Vertical and horizontal bone compression causing active bone contact all through the implant
Horizontal bone compression
Square shaped threads applying horizontal pressure
Vertical bone compression
Gradual thickening of the thread
Excellent bone penetration capabilities:
- Two thread beginnings and three milling cutting edges.
- Easy bone penetration.
- Precise cutting and self tapping.
- Improved bone condensation
- Bone preservation
- All implants top diameter are equal
- Unified prosthetic platform at 3.75 mm
- Efficient and cost effective solution
- Due to the switching platform geometry the diameter at the abutment connection of the implant is reduced and lateralize the micro-gap
- Better for soft tissue adaptation and reduce bone resorption
High initial stability
- Implant top part has 4 threads (two are a direct continuation of the base threads and two are new threads) enabling extra cortical bone grip.
- Progressive thread shape provides high bone grip.
- Locking elements“ provide extra resistance for contra rotational forces during the prosthetic rehabilitation.