Adaptable and versatile, the DR 7500 provides the ultimate in digital radiography flexibility. Modular components can operate as a single or dual detector system, and enable you to easily configure a DR system to fit your space, applications, workflow—and budget.
Featuring the wall stand with extending tilt and swing Bucky or fixed elevating table to maximize patient care.
Wall stand with extending tilt and swing Bucky/detector
Flexible three-axis movement will accommodate rotation (portrait/landscape), tilt (horizontal to vertical, –20° to 90°), and swing (+/– 45°) – capture the exams you need
Automatic Long-Length Imaging
Capture a wide range of long bone images in the upright position, with fully-integrated automatic stitching software to enhance workflow.
Fixed Elevating Table with Detector
Elevating 4-way float increases ease of patient positioning for a broad range of projections.
Overhead Tube Suspension
Controls are designed and positioned for ease of use.
KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 7500 Components Include:
- Wall stand with extending tilt and swing Bucky/detector
- Fixed elevating table with Bucky/detector
- Overhead tube suspension
- Integrated system operator console
- X-ray generator (80 kW) and timing and distribution unit
KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 7500 Wall Stand Range of Motion
- Bucky tilt capability from negative vertical (–20°) to horizontal (90°). Lock the Bucky at any tilt angle,
- (displayed on the Bucky arm.)
- Swing (angulate) the Bucky from side-to-side +/–45° with detents every 15°.
- Optional low-profile, easy-to-clean, floor-mounted rail system allows for moving the entire all stand laterally.
- Tracking option enables automatic alignment of the detector with the overhead tube (up and down wall stand and along optional rail).*
Fixed Elevated Table with Bucky Detector
- Maximum patient weight of 600 lbs (272 kg).
- Table detector and overhead tube can be set up with automatic tracking along the length of the table.
- Table movement is enabled through double-tap foot pedals, providing more safety for patients being imaged on the table.
Overhead Tube Suspension
- Monitor exams using a convenient LCD with self-righting data displays of radiographic techniques and key data. These include SID, kVp/mAs, exam type, tube head angle, active detector, auto-centering, and auto-tracking.
- Patient name and ID can be viewed by the radiographer at the touch of a button, but are not visible when the button is released.
- Optional motorization enables the overhead tube to track to the active detector and provide auto-centering and auto-perpendicularity.*
- Select collimator filtration with the push of a button. There is no need to manually insert filters.
- *May require manual movement for fine detector/tube alignment
DR 7500b options and accessories include: motorization synchronization, autopositioning, and Software.
KODAK DIRECTVIEW EVP Software extends image latitude without loss of detail contrast.
KODAK DIRECTVIEW Capture Link System– integrates up to five KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR and/or CR Systems to streamline workflow when a study includes DR and CR images.
IHE scheduled workflow software, moveable gurneys, and more to further enhance workflow, productivity, and results with the KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 7500 System.
KODAK DICOM Work List Management Service Class User Software - Obtain patient data directly from the hospital HIS/RIS system, eliminating the need for manual data entry with optional.
KODAK DIRECTVIEW PTS Software. Optimize grayscale display and apply examination-specific, nonlinear edge enhancement
- Low-profile, easy-to-clean floor rails for lateral movement of the wall stand
- Movable fixed-height or elevating gurney without detector
- Dose area product meter
KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR System Operator Console
- One space-saving console controls all imaging functions
- The fully integrated high performance at the operator’s fingertips for ease of use, enhanced
- workflow, improved patient care, and greater productivity.
- Control all imaging functions—including HIS/RIS patient data access, x-ray generator, detector array selection, and image review and management.
Integrated operator console controls all imaging functions to expedite workflow, increase productivity, and support improved patient care.
Intuitive, multilingual touch-screen user interface reduces training needs and boosts productivity—consistent across all KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR and CR systems.