Features of Distributed & Central CR Systems / DIRECTVIEW - KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 975 System
- “Drop-and-go” workflow helps maximize productivity by providing fast, reliable centralized cassette processing with decentralized workflow.
- The CR 975 system processes up to 101 cassettes an hour, handling 16 cassettes at one time.
- Radiographers can review an image in 34 seconds and reuse a cassette in 40.
Carestream RIS, PACS, and Information Management Systems Decrease Processing Time
- Extend CR functionality and decentralize workflow, by performing most system functions remotely at KODAK DIRECTVIEW remote operations panels (ROP).
- Network up to 10 remote operations panels to a single system, or network one remote operations panel to as many as eight DIRECTVIEW CR series systems.
- Connect to PACS, laser printers, and DICOM format devices.
- Facilitates storage, retrieval and distribution of entire radiography record. Optimal viewing for images with different densities.
Easy to Learn and Easy to Use
The DIRECTVIEW CR 975’s intuitive user interface is consistent across all KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR and DR systems, minimizing training time.
Patient Data Protection
Easily guard against unauthorized viewing with an automatic security screensaver, and optional user name and password protections. Additionally, a built-in firewall minimizes threats from worms and other malware.
Specifications of Distributed & Central CR Systems / DIRECTVIEW - KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 975 System
- Height: 52 in. (132.1 cm) (41 in. [104.1 cm] at cassette station)
- Width: 41 in. (104.1 cm)
- Depth: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Weight: 956 lb. (433.6 kg)
- Monitor: 17.0 in. flat-panel touch screen, full color, 1280 x 1024 matrix
- Capable of handling up to 8 exposed cassettes and 8 erased cassettes at a time
- Throughput: up to 101 cassettes/hour
- Time from cassette insertion to image at network: 34 seconds or less**For 35 x 43 cm cassette. Times for other radiography cassette sizes are the same or less. Time for image at a network device is dependent on network performance.
- 4096 (12-bit grayscale)
- Includes an on-board, uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 100–120 VAC 10 Amps 50/60 Hz
- 200–240 VAC 5 Amps 50/60 Hz
- 1400 BTU/HR Max
- 10 BaseT, 100 BaseT, 1000 BaseT Network Adapter
- FDA, UL, cUL, CE Mark
- System is certified as a casual patient contact medical device