An intuitive pocket-sized ultrasound device that enables medical professionals including cardiologists, general practitioners, OB/GYN, primary care, emergency physicians and intensivists to easily image at the point of care - transforming the physical exam with more information to determine the optimized course of treatment for patients.
- Increase clinical confidence, with immediate visual validation of what you feel and hear
- Reduce patient wait times for clinical information used to guide the course of care
- Support efficient workflow across your health system for time and cost savings.
Key Benefits of the Vscan Handheld Ultrasound:
- The innovative probe with phased and linear array transducers is always connected and ready for many applications giving you precise readings.
- Lightweight and portable, the Vscan Handheld Ultrasound can travel with you
- Easy to use, flip the top and it starts up. One-hand user interface with presets for common applications
- A single charge provides up to one hour of continuous scanning. Easy-to-swap batteries can extend operation all day long giving you reliability you can trust.
For more information or a qoute on the GE Healthcare Vscan Handheld Ultrasound with Dual Probe; please call or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.