These doors are the best option for high end clinical applications, due to the highly resistant GRP construction and tight air seal. These new GRP Hygienic Swing Doors are a high end design for hospital and health facilities, pharmaceutical production and storage facilities, and cleanroom and processing laboratories.
Standards of hygiene are very high in the healthcare / hospital sector, and GMP requires a smooth, non porous, ledge free type design. Hospital doors must meet hygienic standards in operating theatres, wards and kitchens throughout the building.
The Dortek GRP (glass reinforced polyester) doors have many features and benefits over stainless steel or lined timber doors. with features including:
- Seamless moulded construction with no ledges or joins
- Very easy to clean and GRP material has low porosity and will not harbour dangerous bacteria
- Lightweight, durable and low maintenance
- Water resistant, and so no warping, swell or rust will occur
- Resistant to cleaning agents including VHP (vapour hydrogen peroxide)
- Built in colour design
- Option of fire resistance up to 2 hours, with concealed intumescent strip that expands under heat
Many clients around the world have used these doors, including, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Novartis, MSD, a large number of hospitals and clinics. The DMF Dortek doors are well proven, with Dortek having over 40 years experience in the industry.
Please contact DMF for more information, or for a brochure on these specialist doors.
For any of our other products such as Flexible PVC, Visiflex Strip Curtains, Swingflex, or High Speed Rapid please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.