Livingstone International has an extensive range of protective wear and infection control products including N95 masks and General Purpose Safety masks. Livingstone International is a 100% Australian owned and ISO9001 & ISO14001 Quality Endorsed Company established since 1984.
N95 Respirator Masks Feature:
- N95 respirator masks are NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Health – USA Authority) approved.
- N95 respirator masks are TGA Approved. These masks filter out solid and liquid particles, excluding articles containing oils.
- N95 particulate filtering respirators have a filter efficiency of at least 95% when tested against 0.3 micron Sodium Chloride aerosol at a flow rate of 85 litres/minute
- N95 respirator masks are Latex Free so they won’t cause any skin irritations.
- N95 respirator masks are individually wrapped allowing individual sale.
- N95 respirator masks have headband attached to the mask allowing a comfortable fit.
- N95 Respirator Masks were recommended for protection against SARS and the Avian Influenza.
Livingstone N95 respirator masks are sold in the following packs:
10/Pk – Individually wrapped, with valve & ear loops, reorder code FMN95RV
20/Pk – Individually wrapped, no valve, with ear loops reorder code FMN95R
30/Pk – Individually wrapped, duckbill shape, reorder code FMN95D
Livingstone International also supplies a full range of general purpose masks.
During the 2003 SARS and 2005 Avian Influenza outbreaks, Livingstone International supplied a full range of masks and other protective wear products to businesses and customers all across Australia. Livingstone International has multiple warehouses across Australia; all of which are stocked with a full range of Protective Wear supplies.