Mobile bath Lift System - Product Description:
Whether standing, seated or recumbent, the TR 9650 provides a dignified complete solution for residents needing aid getting in and out of bathtubs. Easy access and comfortable padded seating surfaces ensure a pleasant bathing experience.
Ergonomically designed hand grips and safety belts are incorporated into the TR 9650 to provide the security and assurance for both the attendant and the resident being bathed. By easily being convertible between a chair bath lift and a stretcher configuration, a greater resident or patient population can easily be addressed by the staff providing the bathing.
Converting between the chair configuration and the stretcher is a simple process that can be carried out by one individual and requires no tools. The wide and comfortably padded backrest and leg extension easily hinge onto the chair. Within minutes the TR 9650 can be changed to best accommodate the individual who is going to be bathed. The TR 9650 stretcher and chair have no dedicated head or foot so switching back and forth to accommodate individuals in different positions is a simple process.
TR designed into the TR 9650 caregiver-friendly foot controls so both hands are available to aid the bather while being lifted in and out of the bathtub. A smooth and quite belt drive provides for safe and secure raising and lowering of the bather and large hospital grade castors make moving the lift effortless. All TR equipment incorporate stainless steel components to ensure a long functional and productive life.
- Seating and stretcher surfaces made of a soft, durable material that is non water absorbent which makes it easy to clean, maintain and are very comfortable to sit and lay on
- Removable side parts provide a simple configuration from chair to stretcher
- The safety arm support in both the chair and stretcher configurations can be folded away for easy access and moved back once the bather is in position
- The leg configuration is designed for easy individual approach onto the chair and stretcher
- A low chassis is designed for easy access under beds and baths
- A safety stop engages automatically if the chair or stretcher is lowered onto any surfaces or obstacles
- An integral Autostop ensures that the seat and stretcher can not drop, should the belt fail
- Magnetic battery charger connection designed to prevent damage should the connection accidentally not be unplugged as well as making charging a simpler task
- Audible low battery tone
- Ready for use after unpacking and comes complete with battery charger and safety belts
- TR 9650 can be used together with almost all supine bath tubs and therapy. An optional spacer can be optioned for changing or improving the location of the bath lift into the tub
- Additional features: Foot activated emergency stop. High capacity rechargeable batteries. Large castors with locking and straight steering