The Homecraft Orbi-Turn allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers and ensure good working posture for therapists.
The turntable effortlessly rotates through 360° for repositioning in even the most confined spaces. Nonslip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet.
Homecraft Orbi-Turn Features:
- Height adjustment between 32" to 52" accommodates a variety of patients
- Height-adjustable and angled kneepad results in normal biomechanical hip and knee movement
Height-adjustable hand bar suits a range of clients
- Thigh pad gives the patient a secure, supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers.
- Easy-to-operate foot brake prevents rotation and balance during sit-to-stand movement.
- 2 rear castors provide easy transport from client to client.
- Front-mounted sprung castorsassists in positioning of the Orbi-Turn
- Folds flat for easy portability and storage.
- Steel frame ensures durability and strength.
- Weighs 15kg.
For more information or a quick quote please call or email for a direct reply.