The ideal choice for hospitals and large nursing homes.
The Jumbuck 240 patient Lifter - Features and Applications:
- All electric controls, easy push button control of lifting and leg opening.
- Multi purpose. Can be used with a number of different, easy to change accessories and slings. The unique accessory attachment system is simple to use and provides a safe, positive locations for all the lifting frames.
- Pivoting cradle frame. Provides maximum comfort for the patient. Easy transfer from lying to sitting position and back again.
- Yoke. For use with GP Sling, Toileting Sling and 2 Band Sling.
- Stretcher frame. For use with Jordan style stretchers (horizontal lift). Sealed webbing straps for infection control.
- Stretcher frame and Stretcher (Trendelenburg). Used togeather for Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg and horizontal lifts.
- Scale attachment. This allows the weight of the patient to be accurately measured while supported in any of the jumbuck accessories.
- Capacity: 240kg
- Power: 24v rechargable battery
- Base Height: 140mm
- Base Width (external): 650mm
- Leg Width (internal) closed: 520mm
- Leg Width (internal) open: 1240mm
- Leg Control: electric
- Base Length (max external): 1250mm
- Hoisting Range: 1075mm
- Lift Range Yoke (G/P sling): floor clear 1 meter
- Lift Range Tilting Cradle: floor clear 1 meter
- Lift Range Stretcher (standard): floor clear 870mm
- Lift Range Stretcher (trendelenburg): floor clear 970mm
- Mass: 48kg
- Standard 100mm castors are supplied as standard for easy rolling. Smaller front castors can be supplied when under bed clearance is an issue.
- All hoists are supplied with a 24V battery and separate charger.
The Power Tilt can be attached to help reduce manual handling injuries and assist with correct positioning of the patient / resident, the Power Tilt will provide extra assistance in the caring of Staff & Patients!
For more information or a qoute please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.